Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hungry?

I can't remember who picked it, but I do remember our first date was a South Grand date. We ate dinner at the King and I and we had drinks after at Mangia Italiano. We soon found better Thai haunts than the King and I, but our love of Mangia never waned. Anytime we wanted to settle in with a glass of wine (or three) and reminisce about our first date (during which Eddy swears I played footsie with him) it had to be Mangia.

We are delighted to announce that the ring exchange ceremony and reception in St. Louis this fall will be held at Mangia! You can't beat the ambiance, with the ever-evolving Wayne St. Wayne mural.

Mangia Mural Detail

Wayne St. Wayne mural

With some details falling into place, we are getting super excited. We will announce a date within the next few days and invitations will be headed your way soon! Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment